Welcome to the BVB Black and Yellow Academy where we believe a player’s ability to develop is directly linked to the quality of the experience. We are proud that we challenge players' abilities and inspire their love of the game. Through our connectivity with Borussia Dortmund’s academy, understanding their world renown player development system and the ability to implement the motivation and leadership within every player, we create the opportunity for every player to soar in their development as a technically sound, coachable, enthusiastic player.
What will the players experience?
- Energetic, technical sessions focused on the player’s touch and ability to control the ball
- Challenges to help them grow with confidence and leadership
- Fun in every session
- The ability to develop in a positive and encouraging environment
- Meet new friends
- Learn about the amazing game of soccer and about themselves
- Experience competition in a positive and rewarding way
What can the parents expect?
- Commitment from the club and the coach to develop their son/daughter
- Honesty and transparency with the program and their player
- Positive, safe and age appropriate environment for their players
- Communication with the coach regarding the progress of their players
- Player evaluations
- Team meetings
- Club Newsletters
- The ability to have their questions answered by the club and the coach
- Our promise to respect their child at all times
The BVB Black and Yellow Academy Program, what is it?
An overall plan that includes but is not limited to:
- Curriculum based on the premier development methodology
- Three sessions per week on average, with the third being dedicated to technical development
- Coaches who understand and believe in the development process and who will always act in the best interest of the player, the team and the club
- Competition that will test their skills
- Coaches and staff who inspire players to be the best they can be, on and off the field
- Developing players in all aspects of the game; technical, tactical, physical, mental and social development
- Fun and friendship, sportsmanship and honor, pride and humility at all